To prepare for our the development of our new website we are looking for two couples interested in having their wedding photographed for FREE.
We’d like to showcase our recent photographic work on our new website so we are looking for:
- couples getting married in 2010
- weddings that are visually beautiful, unique or interesting
The offer to receive your wedding photography for free includes:
- a rehearsal or engagement photo-shoot
- a full wedding day shoot from the Bride getting ready to the Bride and Groom leaving the reception.
- photographs provided on a web gallery for viewing
- a custom designed wedding photo-book
- a selection of over 200 print quality digital photographs provided on DVD
- option to purchase all remaining digital photographs
How to apply
Firstly, we focus on wedding photo-journalism so have a look at our style of photography here to ensure you are happy it is a good fit for you.
Email us a proposal of no more than two pages.
Details on how to develop your proposal is available here…
01/06/10 Applications Open
31/07/10 Applications Close
02/08/10 – 06/08/10 Applicants notified
11/08/10 – 18/08/10 Selected couples announced on this blog.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.